Clinics & Services
- Antenatal and postnatal care is shared with the community midwives. All the doctors provide antenatal and postnatal care in their routine surgeries.
- We offer a weekly anti-coagulation service here at the surgery. This is specifically to monitor those patients who have been prescribed Warfarin.
Asthma / COPD Clinic
- There are designated services available for patients with these conditions. The aim is to support patients and help them to understand and manage their condition with the most appropriate available treatment.
Blood Pressure monitoring
- We have a Health Monitor in the reception area that will help monitor BP, Height and Weight
Cervical Cytology Service
- We offer a cervical cytology service which is carried out by our specially trained nurses. All females between the ages of 25 – 64 years are notified when their cervical cytology test is due. Patients will receive written notification of the result.
- We hold weekly clinics offering a comprehensive childhood immunisation service. All children should be given protection against the diseases of Diphtheria, Tetanus, Whooping Cough, Polio, Mumps, Measles, German Measles and Meningitis.
Chronic Heart Disease and Hypertension Clinics
- We offer advice, care and support for patients who have high blood pressure, angina or who have had a heart attack. We look at all aspects which lead to coronary heart disease.
- The Practice offers a comprehensive & confidential family planning service. This includes oral contraception, contraceptive coils and contraceptive Implant (fitting & removal) and participation in the “C” Card scheme.
- Free NHS health checks are available to those aged 40 or over, please speak to a member of the team to see if you are eligible
- Ensure your GP has your latest up to date blood pressure, height and weight recorded. Use our free Health Monitor located in the main ground floor reception area to the left of the lifts. (Click here for details)
Leg Ulcer and Wound Management Clinic
Minor Illness Clinic
- We have an in-house phlebotomy service
Appointments can be made
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 7:30pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 4.45 pm
Sunday 9:00 am to 2.15 pm
Seasonal influenza vaccinations
Smoking Cessation advice
- Doctors and nurses offer advice and support to patients who wish to stop smoking. A Smoking Cessation adviser also holds a weekly clinic in the surgery.
- We offer a comprehensive foreign travel immunisation and advice service.